Vacancies at Cheal
We are seeking an experienced Geotechnical Engineer who would like to be a key player in the growth of our Geotech Team. As an established multi-disciplinary consultancy providing Engineering, Surveying and Planning expertise, we are looking for someone to lead and grow our Geotech team, identify opportunities and build on our solid reputation for solutions and delivery.
The right candidate could choose to be located in either our Taupo or Napier office.
We are seeking a Planner at Intermediate or Senior level to be based in our Napier office, whilst servicing clients nationally and providing support to our other offices around the Central North Island. We would be happy to consider candidates seeking either a full time or part time role. This is the ideal opportunity to be part of a growing team and to achieve a lifestyle change whilst maintaining the ability to work on a broad range of projects of varying scale.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A tertiary degree in Environmental Planning or similar
- At least 5 years New Zealand experience
- Experience in both District and Regional Council functions
- The ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- A strong desire develop their role and assist in the growth of the company
- The ability to adapt to the demands of emerging markets.
If you are able to display the following traits we would be very interested in discussing careers opportunities with you.
For a full job description or for further information please contact
- Client Focus
- Team Player
- Exceptional Communication Skills