Vacancies at Cheal
How does the opportunity to work in a stunning region whilst enjoying a vast range of exciting projects sound?
We are looking for some exceptional people to join our team of fun loving professionals. We are firmly established as an employer of choice and a leader in the disciplines of Engineering, Surveying and Planning. With a strong performance culture and a solutions-driven team, we are continuing to expand to meet the needs of our clients all over the country.
Experienced Graduate or Licensed Cadastral Surveyors | Taupo & Rotorua
- NZ qualified and experienced in Cadastral Surveying
- Experience in 12D, Trimble Business Centre, AutoCAD
- Extensive use of Landonline
- Experience in the RMA and Engineering fields
- A strong commitment to Quality Management
Receptionist/Administrator | Rotorua
With the growth of our Rotorua office, we are seeking an experienced, energetic and enthusiastic Office Administrator as the perfect compliment to our professional team. Ideally from a secretarial background and with Front of House experience, you will possess the following skills and competencies.
- A superb telephone manner
- Proven administration skills across a wide variety of business operations
- The ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Excellence in people and time management
- A commitment to Quality
The Cheal culture is one of teamwork and exceptional communication. Suitable applicants will be able to demonstrate how they fit this description.
Applicants must be New Zealand qualified and experienced. Full, clean driving licence essential. Cheal is committed to Health and Safety in the Workplace.
Contact Rebecca Hawke on 021 223 0083 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.