Vacancies at Cheal
How does the opportunity to work in a stunning region whilst enjoying a vast range of exciting projects sound?
We are looking for some exceptional people to join our team of fun loving professionals. We are firmly established as an employer of choice and a leader in the disciplines of Engineering, Surveying and Planning. With a strong performance culture and a solutions-driven team, we are continuing to expand to meet the needs of our clients all over the country.
Experienced Graduate or Licensed Cadastral Surveyors | Taupo & Rotorua
- NZ qualified and experienced in Cadastral Surveying
- Experience in 12D, Trimble Business Centre, AutoCAD
- Extensive use of Landonline
- Experience in the RMA and Engineering fields
- A strong commitment to Quality Management
Receptionist/Administrator | Taupo
We seek a full-time receptionist with that little bit extra. If you can offer excellent typing skills, attention to detail, a willingness to work with systems and a bit of creativity thrown in, we would like to hear from you. Experience within the land development industry is a bonus but support and training will be provided. Key skills areas include :
- An excellent telephone manner
- A strong administration background
- Front of House experience
- The ability to create high quality documents
- Proven skills in Word, Powerpoint & Excel
- Full driving licence
The Cheal culture is one of teamwork and exceptional communication. Suitable applicants will be able to demonstrate how they fit this description.
Applicants must be New Zealand qualified and experienced. Full, clean driving licence essential. Cheal is committed to Health and Safety in the Workplace.
Contact Rebecca Hawke on 021 223 0083 or email@example.com for more information.